Office Location
office location

4735 Ogletown-Stanton Road
Suite 1104
Medical Arts Pavillion II
Newark, DE 19713

Phone: 302-738-1100
Fax: 302-738-0600
Go back

Q. My MRI Scan showed that I have a bulging disc in my lower back. Should I see a spine specialist?

A. Not necessarily. Studies show that many people have a "bulging disc" but have no pain or problems at all. The fact you have a bulging disc is not necessarily a problem, but if you have symptoms of pain, numbness, or weakness, you should see a doctor or a spine specialist.

Go back