Office Location
office location

4735 Ogletown-Stanton Road
Suite 1104
Medical Arts Pavillion II
Newark, DE 19713

Phone: 302-738-1100
Fax: 302-738-0600
Go back

Q. Are there other medical professionals who may be able to help me deal with my chronic spine pain?

A. Conservative spine care is most successful when a team of skilled professionals works together to help you gain control of your symptoms, improve your back function, and help you return to doing the things you enjoy. Other medical professionals who may help with your conservative treatment include:

  • Dietician
  • Chiropractic physician
  • Physical or occupational therapist
  • Naturopathic physician
  • Psychologist
  • Psychiatrist
  • Counselor
  • Ergonomic specialist

Go back